With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s no surprise that I was baking sweet treats for my favorite Guy.
This year, for my favorite peanut-butter-lover, I whipped up a classic recipe that my friend Jen shared with me years ago. It’s the perfect combination of brownies and Reese’s cups… in the form of a brownie bite.
I hadn’t had anything sweet like this since the beginning of the year… and I did my best to only sample the goods, and not inhale all of the leftovers. Much easier said than done, especially considering how good these are!
Reese’s Brownie Bites
1 box of your favorite brownie mix
1 bag Reese’s cups (or hearts)
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine eggs, oil, and water in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add brownie mix, using an electric mixer to combine thoroughly.
4. Unwrap all of the hearts.
5. Spray a mini muffin pan well with cooking spray. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp. batter to each cup, and press a Reese’s heart into each muffin. Note: Be careful not to overfill as it will make them hard (nearly impossible) to remove from the pan.
6. Bake for 12-13 minutes until done. Note: Add sprinkles after 10 minutes of baking, if desired.
7. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, and then remove from the pan.
Per brownie bite:
CAL 136; CARB 20g; FAT 6g; SAT FAT 2g; PROT 2g; FIB 0g; SUG 15g
WW Points Plus: 4; WW Smart Points: 6