I seriously love brussels sprouts. So much.
One of my favorite ways to make them is to roast them, and I’m always looking for new ideas for how to prepare them in the oven. Here’s my latest attempt…
These brussels are flavored with balsamic vinegar, and the touch of cranberries remind me SO MUCH of the HOLIDAYS! An awesome twist on my standard sprouts… these are awesome!
Cranberry-Walnut Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 bag of Brussels sprouts, halved
3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup walnuts
⅓ cup dried reduced sugar cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice your brussels in half and place them in a large bowl. Spray them with olive oil cooking spray and toss. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper and toss again.
3. Add 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar and toss.
4. Spread brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, sprayed with more cooking spray. Note: Next time, I’d use foil on the bottom of the pan for easier cleanup.
5. Roast the brussels for 20 minutes, and then add the walnuts. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, until your brussels sprouts are tender and done.
6. Remove sprouts and walnuts to a bowl and add 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar and cranberries. Toss to combine.