It’s been WAYYYY too long since I’ve checked in on here. Time to check in and catch up on this journey. It’s been an interesting one….
1. WORKOUTS – I’ve worked out not once now, but 5 times!! Over a three week period, that may not seem like much to the average person, but I’ve really enjoyed it. That’s the most amazing part, that I actually like it! As I posted last week, I have been walking on the Ralston Creek Trail and it runs by my house. It’s so pretty! On beautiful days, I can almost see myself running. Until then, I walk and listen to my jam on the iPod. Really enjoyable.
2. BEST GINGER COOKIES IN THE WORLD – I went to a work dinner the other night with co-workers and I completely had my dinner (and glass of wine) picked out before I went to The Bayou. Well… I didn’t expect my co-workers to order dessert. I mean, it’s all boys! And, not delightfully warm, soft, spicy Ginger Cookies with Vanilla Ice Cream. Quite possibly the most decadent dessert I’ve had in a long time…. I accidentally (yet very deliberately) ate about 1/3 cookie. Mmmmmmmm… unfortunately, I didn’t have any calories left for that. So… I went to the treadmill the next morning (workout #5). If you’re ever in SLC, try these cookies though. Delish!
3. 1st MENTION OF WEIGHT LOSS BY AN OUTSIDER – Today, I had TWO people at my client location tell me how GREAT I looked! Gasp! I’ve had friends say things, but to have people on the outside of knowing about JC talk about it… it’s so exciting!
4. PANTS! I NEED PANTS! – This weekend, I’ll get to go shopping at NORMAL stores. With NORMAL sizes and buy some clothes! At least tops, and MAYBE some pants…. wow. I am sooooo excited. I’m kind of wanting to do a lot of black with mix and match options. Maybe some belts. I could work that look. It’s so sophisticated. Can you see me in this??
5. WEIGH-INS – Over the past few weeks, I haven’t been regular in weighing in, due to work travel. My last weigh in had me down 3 lbs, and I should break into the 30 lb loss category officially on Monday. Ahhhh, so happy.
6. EARLY 30 LB REWARD – I decided on an early -30 lbs reward. Keep in mind it’s sooooo not on the list I made (which I should post!), but she’s beautiful and so necessary for my store visits and (ahem) work…. New Coach Tote. Congratulations to me!