Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Farmer's Market Chicken Chopped Salad | No Thanks to Cake
Inspired by all the colorful veggies you'll find at a summer farmer's market, this easy recipe comes together in minutes using the Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich
- 3 cups salad greens I used butter lettuce
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped into mini-matchsticks
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Salad Dressing
Cook your chicken sandwich per packaging instructions.
Allow chicken to cool slightly, and dice chicken into small pieces. Set aside.
Place bun in the toaster to crisp, chopping into croutons afterwards. Set aside.
Add your salad greens to a large bowl. Toss with Jenny Craig salad dressing.
Arrange your vegetables and chicken on the top of the salad in rows (as pictured.) Note: You can use other veggies you find at the farmer's market. The options are endless!
Top salad with croutons, and enjoy!
This recipe was created in partnership with Jenny Craig.