Restaurant-Style Salsa | No Thanks to Cake
Most of the ingredients for this salsa come from your pantry. Make sure you have a food processor or blender closeby. You'll want another batch shortly after you make the first!
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- ½ small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 small serrano pepper, seeded or not (if you like your salsa spicy, keep the seeds)
- ½ bunch cilantro, washed and stems mostly removed 1
- 1 splash red wine vinegar or lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash ground cumin, to taste
Place all of the ingredients in food processor and blend until it's chopped well.
Chill in the refrigerator until cold, and serve with tortilla chips, tacos, or anything you fancy!