Brussels & Bacon Flatbread | No Thanks to Cake
If you are a fan of brussels sprouts like me, you'll love this brussels and bacon flatbread. I used leftover roasted brussels sprouts from the evening before, making this dish a great way to use up leftovers too!
- 1 Trader Joe’s Whole Wheat Lavash bread
- ¼ cup Ragu light parmesan alfredo sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts, roasted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, sliced
- 2 oz. Trader Joe’s Lite Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- cooking spray
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray and top it with your lavash bread. Add alfredo sauce and minced garlic, spread across the crust with a knife.
Top with cheese next. I know you’ll be tempted to add the toppings first, but trust me… cheese on the bottom.
Top with brussels sprouts, bacon, and red onion. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired. Note: I roasted my brussels sprouts the day before with a little cooking spray, salt, and pepper – – such a great way to use the leftovers.
Bake for 18 minutes until the crust crisps up and browns.
Slice up your pizza. Note: I first cut the flatbread it into three rectangles, and then into triangle pizza-shaped slices… so good!
Serve, and ENJOY.