Asian Slaw (Inspired by RHONY Bethenny Frankel) | No Thanks to Cake
I've officially become the queen of recipe modifications. I eliminated 11 Tbsp. of oil in this recipe, for example... and didn't miss a single one of them!
- 1 pkg. shredded green cabbage
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 4 tsp. soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
Pour over the vegetables and toss to combine.
Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve.