Asian Watermelon Cucumber Salad | No Thanks to Cake
Such a unique salad, this dish is flavorful and perfect for a hot, summer day. If we ever get back to having picnics during this pandemic, I'll bring this salad.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 cups English cucumber, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Lite Asian Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp. sugar (or equivalent sugar substitute)
- ¼ tsp. sambal oelek
Combine watermelon, cucumbers, cilantro and mint in large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients into a dressing
Add dressing to the salad just before serving. Toss to coat veggies and fruit.