I came home from work last week craving a Caprese salad. Like a real-deal tomato, basil, and creamy fresh mozzarella concoction. Something like this would have worked well…
I even asked my friend Tiffany if she’s bring me one. Keep in mind, she lives like 30 miles away… yeah, I knew that wasn’t happening.
Having recommitted to the Jenny Craig program over the past few weeks, I knew that I would be having Jenny for dinner… and I also knew that I could leverage this awesome idea into a new volumizing recipe, and THIS may be my favorite one yet!!Jenny Craig cuisine?? I took all my favorite flavors from the caprese salad and added them to the Chicken Fettuccine. It was [BEYOND] fantastic! Here’s how I made it…
1 package Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
2 tsp. balsamic glaze
1 Tbsp. minced basil
1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
1/4 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1. Prepare the Jenny Craig meal in the microwave, per the package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, place the onions and garlic in a sauté pan, sprayed with cooking spray. Saute 2-3 minutes until the veggies get soft.
3. Add Jenny Cuisine to the pan and stir to combine.
4. Add Laughing Cow Cheese and basil. Stir to combine.
5. Top with fresh diced tomato, and stir to combine.
6. Move to a dinner plate/bowl. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.