The dish I’ve grown the most attached to is the new pizza. Just when I thought I couldn’t love a pizza more than the former Rising Crust Pizza, Jenny introduced the new Pepperoni and Margherita lunch pizzas.
In true NTTC fashion, I’ve figured out a way to transform this awesome pizza into an even more amazing version of itself.
Note: I’ll also add that this recipe can be applied any of your favorite frozen pizzas, adjusting the baking time as needed to melt all the cheese and brown the crust.
Pepperoni Pizza Fantastico
1 package Jenny Craig Pepperoni Pizza
1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese – Garlic & Herb flavor
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove pizza from the packaging and place on a pizza pan. Spread with one wedge Laughing Cow Cheese.
3. Layer with your favorite toppings: diced onions, banana peppers, diced tomatoes, and shredded spinach.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes until pizza is golden brown along the edges.
5. Remove to a cutting board to cool. Slice and serve!