I got a HUGE shipment of chips last week from one of my favorite healthy chip companies! And, they’re a Colorado company too!
OMG… don’t they look amazing?? My new friends at Snikiddy sent me their whole line of Eat Your Vegetable Chips. These tasty chips are not only loaded with vegetables, but they also come in the most amazing flavors! You can eat them without feeling guilty for having chips!!
My friends at Snikiddy are also giving you a chance to win some of your very own to try! But before we give them away, let’s talk about how I served them.
With the 4th of July holiday upon us and having just got home from a trip, I was determined to incorporate the chips into my menu for the week. First, I made my favorite taco salad, subbing the tortilla chips for Jalapeño Ranch flavored Eat Your Vegetables chips – - So good!!
And, on 4th of July, I decided to try a new dip, combining two of my favorites: Avocado and Cucumber. This was a HUGE hit with my friends Tiffany and Alex!
Avocado Cucumber Salsa
Adapted from What’s Cooking at Home
2 ripe avocados, cut into small cubes
1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into small cubes
5 scallions, finely sliced
1 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. sour cream
¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
1 tsp. chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the avocado into small cubes and toss with lime juice in a medium size mixing bowl to prevent avocado from turning brown.
2. Add cucumber and scallions. Note: Rather than dice my cucumbers, I just put them in the food processor. Chopped in seconds!
3. Mix in sour cream and ranch dressing. Add chili powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Refrigerate before serving. Note: Storing the avocado dip with the nut in it also helps to keep the avocado from turning brown!
5. Serve with Snikiddy’s Eat Your Vegetables – Sea Salt chips and enjoy!! Let’s get a closer look at it…
Now that you’ve seen how I’ve been pairing my Eat Your Vegetables chips, it’s time for you to win a batch of your own to sample and create with!!
Enter via the Rafflecopter below, and good luck!