Real Talk: I’m not a great blogger. I’m a great salesperson by day… but great blogger? Not so much. As a hobby blogger, I neglect so many things. Email – Guilty. Social media – Guilty. Statistics – Even more guilty.
On the back-end, there are so many statistics captured about NTTC. While I don’t have the time to obsess over it, there are statistics that can tell me anything I’d ever want to know about how many people visit the site – – how long each person spends on my page, what part of the world they’re checking in from, and even what site referred them my way. It’s fascinating to look at, and on most days… I’m just glad y’all are here!
One of my favorite pieces of information to review is keyword searches. Meaning, what you plug into google to land at No Thanks to Cake. Well, interestingly enough… there is a new keyword search that is bringing quite a bit of traffic to my site: Jenny Craig Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
You guys have been searching for a buffalo mac and cheese recipe… and landing on my site (likely finding this recipe.) In light that y’all have been looking for this recipe, I decided to develop it this weekend.
And… O-M-G… why did I wait so long??? It is DELICIOUS. And, I added my precious roasted cauliflower to this dish to bulk it up even more. So incredibly good.
Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese
1 package Jenny Craig Macaroni and Cheese
2 Tbsp. minced onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 Tbsp. buffalo sauce – I used Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic
5 grape tomatoes, sliced
1 cup roasted cauliflower
1 Tbsp. panko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook your macaroni and cheese for 3 minutes in the microwave, peeling back the plastic to vent.
2. Saute onion and garlic in a pan, coated with cooking spray. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring often.
3. Chop your cauliflower, and add it to the pan, cooking for 3 minutes.
4. Add macaroni and cheese to the pan and stir to combine.
5. Add buffalo sauce and tomatoes to the pan, stir to combine and cook for about 1 minute.
6. Place in an oven-safe baking dish, coated with cooking spray. Top with panko, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the dish is hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes, and then serve.
Here’s another way to volumizing the Jenny Macaroni and Cheese.
Looking for other Jenny Craig Volumizing Recipes? Click here.