On Saturday night during game night, we had so much food (and wine!) for our little crowd.
From Lisa Riddle
Makes 48 appetizers
1 lb. Jimmy Dean Reduced Fat Sausage
1 bag Mild Cheddar Cheese made with 2% milk (about 1 3/4 cups)
1 block of reduced fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
8 oz. light Sour Cream
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
1 small can black olives, chopped (optional)
48 wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook sausage in a saute pan until cooked through.
3. Move sausage to a food processor to grind it up finely.
4. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar, sour cream, sausage, olives, and ranch mix with a hand mixer until combined.
Note: You can prepare the filling ahead of time and store overnight. I recommend cooking them right before you serve them. So good when they’re warm!
Also, my sister-in-law Beth freezes the filling if she doesn’t need to use it all and has reported great results! I froze half of the filling today to eat later this season.
5. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and press one wonton wrapper into each round.
6. Add a scoop of the mixture to the center of the wonton (about 2 Tbsp.)
7. Bake for 10 minutes until wontons get crispy. Allow to cool for a few minutes before digging in. Enjoy!!
Per 1 wonton serving:
CAL 77; CARB 5g; FAT 4g; PROT 4g; FIB 0g; WW Points Plus: 2