I made this recipe months ago, and when I made them again last week… I knew it was time to share them!
Tiffany… who, like me, has a LOVE for all things buffalo. When she posted her version of Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas on her blog, I immediately considered how I could Jenny-fy these in a fabulous way using the ol’ Chicken Fajitas dinner.
And… oh my, they were the spicy goodness I was looking for.
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Inspired by Snack Snark Bark
1 package Jenny Craig Chicken Fajitas Dinner
1/4 cup Buffalo Wild Wings Spicy Garlic sauce
1 Tbsp. Frank’s Hot Sauce
1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese – Chipotle & Queso Fresco flavor
1/4 cup 2% Mozzarella, shredded
2 tsp. Kraft Light Ranch
Optional Toppings: Onions, tomatoes, lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute the contents of the Chicken Fajitas in a pan, removing the tortillas and seasoning mix.
3. Remove to a bowl once warmed. Add 2 Tbsp. spicy garlic sauce to the veggie chicken mix and toss to combine.
4. Defrost tortillas in the microwave, heating them 20 seconds (removed from packaging.) Spread each tortilla with 1/2 wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese.
5. Add 1/2 of the veggie-chicken mixture to each of the tortillas. Top with 1 Tbsp. of cheese per tortilla.
6. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray, and add rolled up tortillas for baking. Top with 1-2 Tbsp. of Frank’s Hot Sauce and 2 Tbsp. mozzarella.
7. Bake for 13 minutes, or until cheese melts and your enchiladas begin to brown.
8. Meanwhile… prepare your toppings.
9. Just for fun, toss your lettuce in the light ranch.
10. Serve your enchiladas with all the toppings and enjoy!!!