No. I’m not moving, but I do seem to be collecting boxes.
There are so many companies out there right now that are running monthly subscription services, where you get a box each month with fun products in them. Over the past few months, I’ve actually received THREE and have been meaning to tell you about them.
All three of the companies reached out to me to have me review their products, so I’m excited to share my thoughts! AND… one of the three (my favorite) is offering you a chance to get your own box for free!!
PV Body was one of the first companies I worked with who offered a subscription service. Their concept was to provide high quality workout clothes from some of the top names in workout gear for a flat rate of $49.95 per month. I actually met this company at Fitbloggin, and they were kind enough to send me a free box.
From their website, you take a very quick style quiz… sharing your sizes, fit preferences (cropped pants v. shorts, tanks v. long sleeves, etc), and how you workout (running v. yoga, etc.)
Their stylists pick out an outfit for you, and mail it to you in a shiny pink envelope. Kind of fun!
Truth: The first outfit I received didn’t even come close to fitting, but it was gorgeous high quality Nux clothing. What you see above is my replacement outfit, which fit perfectly and I loved.
The top is a super comfortable t-shirt from 15 Love, and the pants are great leggings from American Apparel. Because I had sizing challenges, they also sent me a super-cute water bottle.
My Review: I was REALLY impressed with the products I received, and I love the idea of getting new workout clothes monthly. You can even snooze your order, so you can skip a month if you feel you are receiving too much.
Important Note: They are about to change their product offering beginning next month, switching from sending name-brand clothing to their own line called Ellie. I haven’t seen this product yet, but PV Body assures that it has outstanding quality at affordable pricing.
To sign up for PV Body, click here on this link. Doing so, you’ll actually receive a 20% discount for signing up through this review.
Klutch Club boxes come filled to the brim with $50 worth of nutrition, beverage, supplement, skincare, and fitness products for just $16-$18 a month. The boxes are built specific for men or women, with different products based upon the box you choose.
Klutch Club is perfect for folks that are health-conscious and interested in sampling products from new brands.
I ordered the “Best of” Box, and was excited for it to arrive.
Check out all that loot! The box was packed with so many different things: All natural energy drinks, soap samples, a dehydrated seaweed salad, vitamin supplements, teas, and so much more.
The only problem: It was received by the pickiest human being on the planet (yours truly) who wasn’t going to eat any of it. I was thrilled with the Yurbuds headphones (which I started using immediately), but the rest of the items… I wasn’t sure what to do with them.
So… I did what any blogger does, and I posted on Twitter that I had an awesome box of goodies to offer to someone who’d be interested in trying them. Samantha at Never Say Never responded within seconds, and was the final recipient of my box (minus the headphones since they’d already been in my ears.)
My Review: This is a great product if you are someone who likes to try new “all natural” products. If you’re a little squeamish about trying this kind of stuff, skip it.
It is my extreme pleasure to introduce you to Nature Box!
This box was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE of the bunch, and the one that I’m offering as a giveaway today! Nature Box sends you a VERY generous box of nutritionist-approved snacks to your door monthly for just $19.95 a month. AND… Use the coupon code SNACKHEALTHY and your first box is only $10 (Limited time only!)
Now that you know how it works, let’s take a peek inside the box they sent me…
My Nature Box contained:
- Pistachio Power Clusters – My absolute FAVORITE of the bunch. Crunchy with a combination of sweet and salty. SO GOOD!
- Dried Pears – I have been on a pear kick lately, so these had perfect timing. They were full pear slices, and chewy deliciousness. The only thing that was a little strange is that some of the pears still had the seeds in them… don’t worry though, it didn’t slow me down at all!
- Lemon Pucker Pistachios – I LOVED these too! They were slightly tart, lemony pistachios… which I’d never had. I snacked on these at work and they were very filling and delish!
- Masa Crisps – These vanished quickly. It said you could eat these with hummus or on salad or in soup. I wish I had done that… I just ate them alone, and to me they tasted like super-crunchy tortilla chips.
- Wild Blueberry Flax Granola – I actually didn’t eat this one, but gave it to a co-worker who is very health conscious. He said it was on the sweeter side, but that he still loved it. It is described as being packed with antioxidant rich wild blueberries and flaxseeds. I have no doubt it was delicious as well!
And, you have another chance to win if you visit my friend Lauren’s blog, who is also running the same giveaway.